Vision, Mission, Moto, Goals
Vision for Success
Montegut Elementary School has adopted a growth mindset for our students, faculty, and stakeholders. We will use our past performance data to grow in student knowledge and achievement so that student learning can reach its maximum level for all students. We will employ a standards-based curriculum to focus on continued growth for all students, as well as high behavioral expectations, in order to prepare them for the next stage in the journey to college and career readiness.
Mission for Success
We believe in ourselves and work hard to achieve success.
Believe, Achieve, Succeed!
School Mascot: Bear Cub
School Colors/ Uniform colors: Royal Blue and White
1. Our 2016–2017 School Performance Score will grow at least 5 points from its 2015-2016 to the 2016-17 score.
2. Students will enter Kindergarten ready to learn.
3. Students will be proficient in basic literacy skills in Grades K through 2.
4. Students will be proficient (Basic or above) on state assessments in English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies in Grades 3 – 8.
5. Students will be at the appropriate college and career readiness levels in reading and math upon moving to the next school.
6. Students will be at the appropriate age upon moving to the next school.
Parent Access to Student Progress Center
The Student Progress Center is a portal for parents that allows parents to monitor grades and attendance and retrieve their children's academic records including transcripts and other information.
Instructions for accessing the student progress center can be found here.
The Student Progress Center can be accessed here.
Children and Abuse - HB 97
To report child abuse and neglect, call the DCFS Child Protection hotline at 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. (8/1/16)